Thursday, January 14, 2010

As a guy, should I go to a salon or a barber?

I am getting married in a month and I want a nice haircut. I have ';normal'; hair, 1.5';, and I usually wear it in a messy spike. (my hair is normally just like my avatar, but for the wedding I am growing it out a bit.) Should I spend the extra money for a nice salon if I just need a ';normal'; haircut or just go to a barber?As a guy, should I go to a salon or a barber?
A Salon will charge you more.Have a look at your local Hairdressers(Barbers) and see how popular it is.The more the customers of your age,the better the hairdresser.Younger Barbers are up to ';scratch'; with todays' hairstyles and won't cost you an arm and a leg.Good luck with both the hair and the marriage.I am sure your bride will think that you are ';spiffin';.As a guy, should I go to a salon or a barber?
go to someone who knows your hair
Barbers are not stylists, they cut the hair %26amp; that's it. If it's a nice spikey style you want, then pay the extra %26amp; go to a salon.
go to a barber
I WOULD WANT MY HUSBAND TO GO TO THE BARBER THEY CUTS MENS HAIR ALL DAY LONG NO FUNKY HAIR STYLES
A barber generally only knows 2 haircuts..... short and buzzed. If you want something with a little style, try a salon instead. Barbers tend to be old fashsioned....
doesn't matter, its so hard to find someone that will cut your hair the way you like it, once you find that person don't let him/her go....
My husband is never happy with the results when he goes to a salon for his haircut but he is always happy when he goes to a barber. Go to the barber. Congrats on your wedding!
  • face blush
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment