Friday, January 15, 2010

Girls, if there were salons which shave pubic hair, would you go even if there were male barbers at the salon?

Do all beauticians at a salon have to be female--many ladies have their piercings done by men!Girls, if there were salons which shave pubic hair, would you go even if there were male barbers at the salon?
I'd go...as long as the ';barber'; has a good reputation. LOLGirls, if there were salons which shave pubic hair, would you go even if there were male barbers at the salon?
You know there's already beauticians that do that?


But anyway, I'd rather have a woman do it than a man unless he's gay :-)
I'd never visit a salon that did so. Imagine the risks you'd be taking. Even regular salons aren't that clean.
yep, but I prefer it to be shampoo %26amp; wash.
Yup I would go.


That reminds me, I need to get it done Ha...do you mind passing me the wax?
lol.....what is wrong with a furry kitty.......
Why, were you thinking of applying for a pubic hair trimmer position?





Afraid you'd be looking at dangling things only all day long?
perv
Fhat the wuck are you nuckin futs. or just gross and horny?
the salon i go to theres a guy who does bikini waxes...and he's straight...some women find it thrilling...x.
Guys have been doing my hair [ on my head] for the last 45 years. Most females prefer to have a wax.








See Brazilian wax on you tube


There are salons that do that.
its rather personal and i believe i'll leave that for women to handle.. its all bout respect and privacy.. : )
No I handle that kind of personal private business at home alone.
I would be willing to apply there.
NO!!!!


i asked my boyfriend to shave it. =)

No comments:

Post a Comment