Friday, January 15, 2010

You know when you go for a haircut to the salon or the barbers (wherever guys go to get a haircut)....?

where do you look?


I feel kinda weird staring at myself in the mirror.You know when you go for a haircut to the salon or the barbers (wherever guys go to get a haircut)....?
i bet u cracked all the mirrors huh LOOOOOOOOOOL HAHAHHAAHYou know when you go for a haircut to the salon or the barbers (wherever guys go to get a haircut)....?
Well I have a staring contest with my self, or I look at the barber when I'm talking to him. (I have a Muslim barber, so the conversation is always good Alhamdulillah)
I look down lol





I hate getting my haircut


The stupid woman always cuts off too much


Last time I went, I asked her to cut off 2 inches and she cut off 6!!!!


I wanted to strangle her
dont want to answer %26lt;evil laugh%26gt; Mwuhahahah mwuahahaha





guys you know what I mean?
lol ,come and ill cut ur hair at the salon i used to work at ,no mirrors LOOOOOOOOOOOOOL
so would i, if i looked like you
  • face blush
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment