Friday, January 15, 2010

Guys...do u go to a barber, a fancy hair salon, or cut/shave your own hair?

Barber for hair , shave is for me ... I can't trust a man with a sharp razor just under my chin ... its scary how much control u give them by just raising ur head up ... !Guys...do u go to a barber, a fancy hair salon, or cut/shave your own hair?
Same barber for 20 years.Guys...do u go to a barber, a fancy hair salon, or cut/shave your own hair?
barber
barber
I shave myself but my daughter cuts my hair.
Dominican Barber
I shave my own head. Its cheap, easy.
Hi girl;I like a barber they seem to stick to the more traditional way and that is what I like.
I shave my head.
shave my own
Barber all the way
we only have one place in my town. I go there. It's for everybody.
A Flobee
My partner is a Hair Stylist. GARRY
~still a hippie~


I just let it grow
barber, cheap and cheerfull lol
shave it
barber
I do both on my own. A hair-shaver is only 20 bucks at Target and 3 Schicks are only $2.99 at Seven-11.
I cut my own hair. I have the Flowbee. I can't afford expensive haircuts at a salon anymore, and they want people to tip them too. People that want me to pay more than $12 for a haircut are living in a fantasy world.

No comments:

Post a Comment