Monday, January 18, 2010

Should men go to hair salons or barbers?

everytime i've gone to a hair salon the guy or girl cutting my hair gave me a terrible haircut. they don't know what to do and every time i've left a hair salon like supercuts i've felt like an idiot.





i have to find a new place to get my haircut, so are barbers better for men?Should men go to hair salons or barbers?
You have to tell them what you want.


I don't know.................Id never went to a barber.


I think it will work.Should men go to hair salons or barbers?
My husband REFUSES to go to salons. He, like you, used to get his hair cut there until my father told him that barber shops do a much better job.





And they do, they only deal in mens hair, so they have much more experience with those shapes. You should definitely find a barber shop, after all, it couldn't be worse than supercuts now could it?
try barbers.

No comments:

Post a Comment