Thursday, January 14, 2010

When was the last time you visited the hair salon or the barber shop?

August 29th....the barber shop,


August 31st... the beauty shopWhen was the last time you visited the hair salon or the barber shop?
about a month agoWhen was the last time you visited the hair salon or the barber shop?
About 2 years ago..since i brought myself a hair trimmer. Saved loads of money that way!
Less than a weak ago actually. I wanted my hair dyed darker with some visible red in it. Good luck to anyone who tries to get their hair colored red, because hairstylists are apparently perplexed by the very request. I had to find a hundred different ways to say RED before she finally decided on the right color to go with. Guess what color my hair is? Black with a purple tint, lol...shmucks.
this past saturday
I go every 2 weeks to get my hair cut.
1 1/2 weeks ago
Last Week.
last week , I was there.
last month befor i went to a military ball
LOL !! Funny you should ask,,,,,,,,about 4 hours ago !!
Went to the Barber last week.
Mid September and boy is it time to go back!
Over ten years ago!

No comments:

Post a Comment