Thursday, January 14, 2010

Can anyone recommend a friendly,up-to-date, reasonably priced barber or salon in SE Portland, OR?

Is there a stylist out there that wouldn't look at me crazy when I sit down in the chair and say ';Do whatever you recommend.'; I've run out of ideas and can't seem to find someone that has any of their own. I'm not hard to please.Can anyone recommend a friendly,up-to-date, reasonably priced barber or salon in SE Portland, OR?
G'day Cody,





Thanks for your question.





Yahoo! Local has four barbers rated in Portland.





The top rated salon in Portland is Magnum Opus. However, as a haircut costs $135, it is way out of the price range you specified.





The others are Hair M in Sw 1st Avenue, Rudy's in 212 nw 13th Avenue and Bishops Barbershop in Nw 21st Avenue.





I cannot find a highl recommended barber in southeast Portland and given your experiences I'd give the barbers outside your area a go.





Regards

No comments:

Post a Comment