Thursday, January 14, 2010

Guys, do you still go to a barber shop to get your hair cut, or do you go to a beauty salon?

I still like the old-fashioned barber shops.Guys, do you still go to a barber shop to get your hair cut, or do you go to a beauty salon?
I still go to a barbershop.It's the old-fashioned kind where they shave the back of your neck with a straight razor and use the hand held massager on your shoulders.I suppose it's as much for the nostalgia as anything else,even though I think that they do a great job on the cut itself.So I'll give a shout out to Mid-town Barbers in Michigan City,Indiana.Guys, do you still go to a barber shop to get your hair cut, or do you go to a beauty salon?
I bought a hair shaver. Cant be asked to spend too much on haircuts and its quick and easy to cut.
hubby likes the barber cuz the barber only charges $8 or $9 and the womens places we know of charge $10 to $12 and up
i go to the beauty shop because my mom want a girl and i have long hair
I shave mine so I do it at home why pay someone else to do it?
My father goes to the barber shops too.
I cut my hubbys here at home.
a barber shop with one chair and one old guy...thats how it should always be
A man goes to a barber. A half a man goes to a beauty salon. Period.
i have gone to both barber shops and beauty parlors and have gotten good quality haircuts at both places.
I still prefer barber shops.
I'm a girl! And no don't go to the beauty salon,whatever you do! You'll look like a phaget! For u the barber shop is the place to be!
i dont go to either place.i cut my own hair,whats left of it.

No comments:

Post a Comment