Friday, January 15, 2010

Where should i go to shave my head bald? barber shop or a salon?

definitely a barber, they re less pricey and also good at giving different kinds of shaves.Where should i go to shave my head bald? barber shop or a salon?
do it yourself its cheaper in the long run =)Where should i go to shave my head bald? barber shop or a salon?
Dude, I used to pay 5 dollars every two weeks to have them shave my head. Till one day the barber told me to buy clippers and shave it myself.





Just save yourself the money and by some clippers. Shave your head all the way to a zero as often as you want. For the back of your head you can feel the missed spots.
Barber shop for starters
Barber shop





They have this blade that seriously makes your head sooo smooth.





My dad use to always get it :]
salon
barber shop.if u want to save money buy a men razor(hand razor)and shave it ur self.Do it in good lighting(if u plan to do it ur self)
Ask to your girl friend to shaves you with a straight razor, you will keep your money.
Who wants to be bald??? GO AFRO!!! YIPPEEEEEEEEEE!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment