Friday, January 15, 2010

Do yo ucut your own hair???? or goto a Salon or Barber Shop???

Or perhaps have a friend do it? Or just don't bother with it????Do yo ucut your own hair???? or goto a Salon or Barber Shop???
I go to a Salon but before I go I find out all I can about it because I just do not let anyone touch my hair.Do yo ucut your own hair???? or goto a Salon or Barber Shop???
Salon
never ever, cut your own hair. I learned that the hard way.





always go to a salon~
my best friend is my hair stylist
Barber shop.... And it takes about three minutes to cut it.... One level of the blades all over.. Leaving me about half an inch of hair all over... Speaking of that it's about time to get it cut again.. Thanks for reminding me.....
I do my own.... hairdresser
salon. i don't trust myself with a pair of scissors...
actually my mom does it. even now that i'm a fully grown adult.
I go to my sister in law once a year she is a hair stylist. If I get sick of my hair before I see her I will cut it myself..
salon
I go to a original 1950s barber shop it's awesome! It's just like the movies, I feel like I go back in time every time I go.
yes I do!
Salon, I love being pampered!

No comments:

Post a Comment