Thursday, January 14, 2010

Did you go to the salon or barber to get all cute for the 4th?

not me....my hairs still stickin' up on top,lol.Did you go to the salon or barber to get all cute for the 4th?
Do you have to get all cute for the 4th of July? You sit outside in the dark, and get all hot and sweaty anyways. lolDid you go to the salon or barber to get all cute for the 4th?
same. i do my own hair and the fourth is no special day for me. i dont dress up on any special days, only when i feel like it...
No-- I have no need to look cute, I am not doing anything. :D Plus I'm not letting anyone touch my hair right now-- I am growing it out and it juuuust touches my shoulders!
The 4th has no meaning in aus.


It's almost already over :]
No. Because I live in Canada.


And Canada Day was the first.
i gota a new outfit to wear to the big firework event downtown.


but my hair still looked like crap
No. My hair hangs down to my butt, and I want it to.
No I stay cute even with my hair sticking up.
kinda I just got a hair cut but not for the 4th any way xP

No comments:

Post a Comment