Thursday, January 14, 2010

Should i get my first high and tight at a barber or my local salon?

i really want a high and tight for the first time and am unsure what the lady that does my hair will say. any thought?Should i get my first high and tight at a barber or my local salon?
Go to a barber. Old swivel chair, blue jar full of combs, and the red and white swirly thing out front... The WORKS! If you truly want a ';high-and-tight';, since that is more of a military cut, and those old guys usually did cuts for all the old vets in your neighborhood. If you just want a fade, usually, any supercuts-type chain salon or similar establishment will usually have a few people who can do really good fades, as it is a VERY popular haircut. Hope it helps! Also, as for the mix, 4/1 might not work for you, you might be a 3/1, or even a 2/1, it all depends on how thick your hair is and how fast it grows.Should i get my first high and tight at a barber or my local salon?
probably a barber

No comments:

Post a Comment