Friday, January 15, 2010

Expenzive salon prices / barber trims?

A lady friend of mine is fed up with the high charges at the salon she goes too and says as lots of the barbers in town have ladies cutting plus she says the cuts look just as good she is seriously gonna try a barbers for her next trim /cut. I just wondered if any other ladies have felt this way too about salon prices and tried a trim instead at a barbers or is she being silly?Expenzive salon prices / barber trims?
My son got a great cut from unisex shop done by the male owner. Cost 拢12. I went and I have hair almost the same as his. Same man cut it (really well) charged 拢18. Next time I went he said 拢25. I paid and left and thought I would go elsewhere. But I loved the way he cut it and thought if I never go back as a protest he'll never know my reason-he'll just think I didn't like the cut. So I rang and told him how I felt knowing the men get the same treatment as me and pay less. He said he was pleased I brought it to his attention-explained that all salons charge men less or they would all go to barbers and we struck a deal. I would become a regular every 5-6 wks and he would charge me a special rate of 拢18. Suits us both because so many people have given me poor hair cuts. I have always had short hair and I have in the past been to barbers too.Expenzive salon prices / barber trims?
barbers atre actually trained hardessers!


i would go to one if there was a local barber!

No comments:

Post a Comment