Thursday, January 14, 2010

Looking for a black hair salon/barber in ventura county?

just moved to the thousand oaks area and I've seen one other blk person, so I don't imagine there are too many black barbers around here. Just wondering if anyone knows where a close barber shop is. I'm not trying to go down to Inglewood just to get my hair cut. Thanks a bunch.Looking for a black hair salon/barber in ventura county?
I'm not sure what you're trying to say. That you don't think people of other races can cut hair right? Or that you would just rather get your haircut from someone who probably doesn't have a license to cut hair.Looking for a black hair salon/barber in ventura county?
they have barbershops in oxnard. they have smooths barbershop, head hunters barbershop, and cut masters all do fades, line ups and all that

Report Abuse

1 comment:

  1. Fantastic description in this blog. Its goog for me to get solution of my problem.
    Visit :- Barbershops in Ventura county

    ReplyDelete