Monday, January 18, 2010

Would You Go Crazy If Barber Shops And Hair Salons No Longer Existed Anywhere In The World?

Not crazy, but it would be an inconvenienceWould You Go Crazy If Barber Shops And Hair Salons No Longer Existed Anywhere In The World?
No, I have relatives who could cut and style my hair.Would You Go Crazy If Barber Shops And Hair Salons No Longer Existed Anywhere In The World?
Nope...I trim my own hair. I don't like spending money on that, especially when the only one I trust with my hair is myself! And it is wash and go, so who needs a salon?
No you would just have to teach yourself how to do it.
No. My sister-in-law cuts my hair for free and she does a really great job. I could live without them.
No. I shave my own head.
Yes I would!

1 comment:

  1. Wow! Such an amazing and helpful post this is. I really really love it. It's so good and so awesome. I am just amazed.
    raleigh hair salons

    ReplyDelete